DataSource, Inc. believes in supplying our customer with only the best products. However, we do realize that problems do occur and mistakes happen. If you need to return a product please follow the guidelines listed below:
- Please call our Client Support Team to receive a FedEx or UPS return label and Return Authorization if the return is at the fault of DataSource, Inc.
- If you are needing to return the product due to the fault of the purchaser, you will return the product, at your discretion, to:
1400 Universal Ave
Kansas City, MO 64120
*Please include a copy of the packing slip and short note explaining the reason for the return.
- All Merchandise must be returned within 30 days after receiving the product to ensure a proper credit
- Defective, shortage or miss-packed items must be reported within 5 business days after receiving the product.
- A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on any returns the customer has miss-ordered. All other returns DSI will correct, as quickly as possible, and at our cost.