Title: Technical Account Manager
Date: October, 2014
Location: Kansas City, MO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisor Title: IT Manager
Next Level Supervisor Title: Chief Technology Officer
The TAM will be responsible for working closely with the Account Manager to provide all technology-based services to our clients. Strong communication skills are required with the ability to self-manage their workload. Daily projects/tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Job duties and accountabilities:
• Create and manage print-related graphical (variable/customizable) products in our e-commerce websites.
• Manage database of user data tied to variable/customizable products.
• Manipulate creative assets as needed.
• Manage large catalog conversions, user uploads, shipping location uploads, billing/cost center uploads.
• Manage e-commerce branding.
• Work closely with the Client and Account Managers in determining the scope of a task and completing in a timely fashion.
• Managing expectations of the client and internal team on a constant basis.
• Learn the business requirements of our clients to better server them.
• Conduct testing on website content.
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
The following skills are required to qualify for the position:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Intermediate knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and Cascading Stylesheets (CSS).
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Comfortable with client communication.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• 1-2 years’ experience in managing website content.
• Minimum requirement of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
• Knowledge of FusionPro is a plus. (Training will be provided)
• Ability to operate with minimal supervision.
Work in an office environment in close proximity to coworkers (cubicle environment). We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.