Title: Technical Account Coordinator
Date: October, 2014
Location: Kansas City, MO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisor Title: IT Manager
Next Level Supervisor Title: Chief Technology Officer
The TAC will be responsible for working closely with the Account Manager to provide all technology-based services to our clients. Strong communication skills are required with the ability to self-manage their workload. Daily projects/tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Job duties and accountabilities:
• Manage general content in our e-commerce websites – products, categories, users, permission groups, shipping locations, cost centers, ship methods.
• Upload and maintain assets.
• Take photographs of products and resizes.
• Work closely with the Client and Account Managers in determining the scope of a task and completing in a timely fashion.
• Managing expectations of the client and internal team on a constant basis.
• Learn the business requirements of our clients to better server them.
• Conduct testing on website content.
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
The following skills are required to qualify for the position:
• Beginner-Level knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Comfortable with client communication.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to operate with minimal supervision.
• 1-2 years’ experience in managing website content.
• Minimum requirement of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and Cascading Stylesheets (CSS) is a plus.
• Knowledge of FusionPro or Pageflex is a plus. (Training will be provided)
Work in an office environment in close proximity to coworkers (cubicle environment).
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.