Branded Merchandise Coordinator- Kansas City
Title: Branded Merchandise Coordinator
Date: February, 2015
Location: Kansas City
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisor Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Next Level Supervisor Title: Chief Operating Officer
This position will support existing and new business growth by managing and carrying out the sourcing and procurement of branded merchandise, promotional products, corporate apparel and related items and assigned other projects.
- Researches, designs, sources, prices, quote generation, order administration and expediting of branded merchandise for existing clients and new business opportunities.
- Develops and grows supplier base.
- Works with Account Managers, provide support for inventory and resupply management of Promotional Products.
- Meets directly with clients as requested by sales.
- Attends regional and national trade shows.
- Maintains storage and sample areas.
- Obtains, maintains, and distributes marketing catalogs and other sales materials for promotional products for the corporation.
- Designs, schedules, and conducts sales meetings with Sales Representatives and Account Managers in all offices to introduce hot products, samples and provide updates on the industry.
- Maintains orders and sales metrics and chart for assign product codes.
- Assists all other offices as requested.
- Manages sample requests and minimize sample expense to company.
- Establishes credit with new suppliers and manage all credit card transactions.
- Facilitates efficient order entry and invoicing, including troubleshooting and open order resolution.
- Assist Account Managers in the maintenance of Company Stores.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 2-4 years branded merchandise experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven.
- Must be willing to work within a team environment.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including database maintenance, and reports generation (strong knowledge with MS Excel).
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a team or independently.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated Innovative ability.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects/ initiatives of a time sensitive nature.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Relationships & Roles:
- Pursue continuous education and ASI certification.
- Team with Account Managers, sales staff, and others focused on product group.
Send Your Resume to: email@example.com