Title: Account Coordinator
Date: December, 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisor Title: Account Manager
Department: Client Services
Next Level Supervisor Title: Client Services Manager
Position Purpose: The Account Coordinator (AC) is responsible for providing support to assigned team. This is an internal role that focuses on coordinating information in order to support the Account Manager (AM) and the assigned accounts. The role requires anticipation, attention to detail and ability to multitask; moving from project to project. The Account Coordinator needs to be able to respond quickly to establish solid partnerships and trust with their AM’s. The AC reports directly to the Account Manager that leads assigned team, but may also be assigned tasks by other members of the team or the Director of Client Services.
Job duties and accountabilities:
• Follow the policies and procedures outlined in the Client Services Certification Program.
• Attend all internal meetings.
• Conduct in professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment.
• Consistently meet project deadlines.
• Planning, monitoring and executing assigned tasks.
• Responsible for end-to-end follow up on all assigned projects.
• Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service possible.
• Strive to provide knowledge and deliver service that exceeds client expectations.
• Always be on the lookout for ways to improve a client’s business and expand the company’s relationship.
• Perform day-to-day tasks to keep the business running in assigned accounts.
• All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
• Consistently demonstrates ability to successfully move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise.
• Works well with and demonstrates respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contributes to a positive work environment.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
• Displays excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written skills.
• Establishes strong collaborative client relationships both internally and externally.
• Prioritizes projects and remains flexible to meet changing project needs.
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment under pressure and with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrates strong hands-on experience with a variety of basic computer programs, internet research tools and project management tools (Microsoft Office suites, on-line CRM tools).
• Demonstrates math aptitude in understanding margin and profit calculations.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned timeframe.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial business spirit and thrives in a rapid growth-oriented, nimble environment where change is the norm.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office.
• Strong internal customer service skills; ability to respond in a prompt efficient manner or as outlined in the client’s Service Level Agreement.
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of new programs quickly.
• Ability to articulate clearly, be creative and personable.
• Possess traits of ambition, competitive spirit and optimistic attitude.
• Very detailed oriented and diligent.
Position works in an office environment in close proximity to coworkers (cubical environment).
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Send Your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org